Monday, April 11, 2016

Tiny Side Drawer Gets Makeover

I inherited this little side drawer from my mother.  It has been in the whanau for a number of years, but it desperately needed a new lease on life as it had seen better days.

A few weeks back I finally had a bit of me time to look at picking up the paint brush again and decided this was the piece that was going to get my attention.  ASCP Pure White and Paris Grey were the colours of choice finished with clear wax.

Before
After
I chose these colours because I wanted it to go into Aaliyah's room to replace the side table that was originally in her room.  I blogged about this in RETRO DRAWER GOES SHABBY CHIC.  I think it turned out wonderfully, except Gig and Jayden say I need to add some colour into the room.

Happy living peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment