Monday, August 3, 2015

Old Desk Makeover


 So I purchased an old desk off trade me a year ago and my daughter Jayden claimed it in her room as a make up desk.  The desk itself was beautiful but it was missing some handles and needed some TLC and considering Jayden's room is getting renovated, it was time to make the old beauty over.

Colour of choice was Annie Sloan pure white and paris grey with a shabby chic finish.  On the drawers I decided to give decourpage a go.  There were a few quotes that Jayden wanted in her room so I typed them up they now sit on the front of her drawers.  (maybe the decourpage will be another post).

See what you think?


Before
 




 I must say that I'm really happy with the final result as is Jayden - although just quietly I don't think she's 100% feeling the shabby chic finish.

Happy learning peeps!





No comments:

Post a Comment